SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.3
This product is currently unavailable.
Retinol 0.3 is recommended for first-time retinol users. This potent nighttime treatment features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release. Formulated with soothing bisabolol to minimize irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream for face helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover. Retinol 0.3 is ideal for continued use or for conditioning skin as a prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5.
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
- Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
How to use
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night, as tolerated.
- It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
- In the evening, use a pea-sized amount and apply a layer to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products.
As retinol products can increase photosensitivity, always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product. Not recommended for use by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future.
- Bisabolol: Derived from the chamomile plant, this anti-irritant helps calm and soothe the skin.
- 0.3% Retinol: This ingredient is clinically proven to reduce collagen-degrading enzymes and stimulate the skin's collagen production. It has also been found to thicken aged skin.
water, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, laureth-4, laureth-23, hydrogenated lecithin, butyorspermum parkii (shea butter), caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceramide 2, ceramide 3, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, hypericum perforatum extract, propylene glycol, allyl methacrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone PEG-7 isostearate, glycerin, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, leureth-7, bisabolol. rosa canina leaf extract, silybum marianum fruit extract, passiflora incarnata flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matreicaria) leaf extract, citric acid, methylsothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA